QS is looking for an enthusiastic and hands-on Marketing Executive to join our multicultural team.
This individual will be responsible for driving successful events in EMEA region, focusing on Spain, Portugal, as well as other countries in Europe, Africa and Middle East.
Responsibilities & requirements of the role
- Plan and implement effective and targeted multimedia campaigns in line with the virtual & physical event objectives in EMEA
- Maintain and develop the relationships with present partners and identify new opportunities for the growth of leads
- Work closely with the Marketing team and wider business stakeholders to develop powerful creative propositions that appeal and are relevant to the target audience
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their execution: create email campaigns; marketing assets such as text copies and visuals for PPC, partners and Social Media channels; landing pages; events agenda.
- Monitor and analyse market trends and direct competition
- Provide regular internal reports and presentations
- Work with the regional head to manage the marketing budgets
Qualifications & experience required
- Bachelor’s degree or related qualification in Marketing, Advertising and Business
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the field of Marketing
- Good knowledge of higher education industry in EMEA region
- Strong copywriting skillset with native English. Spanish or Portuguese languages is a bonus.
- Excellent negotiation and project management skillset
- Excellent knowledge of email marketing, social media marketing and automation.
- Confident, self-starter with the ability to work as a team-player across multiple functions and departments
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Determination to meet and exceed KPIs
- The ability to prioritise and multi-task under tight deadlines is essential to the role. The ideal candidate should be a flexible team player with good communication skills as he/she will need to work in collaboration with a variety of teams across the company in different countries around the world.