QS, a global leader in the Higher education space, serving around 3000 Universities worldwide is currently building a massive ecosystem for its clients as well as for its 70+ million annual visitors that will help transform areas such as student recruitment, international mobility, international partnerships, strategic data management.
• Must have excellent understanding of Data Mart / EDW methodologies. Dimensional Modeling, Star Schemas, Snowflake schemas, Fact Tables, Dimension Tables. Implementation of SCD.
• Must have working experience of OLAP reporting environment. Knowledge of Database Design, Performance tuning.
• Design, build and deploy effective Data acquisition Jobs.
• Build and Deploy ETL Jobs (Informatica).
• Implement stored procedures and effectively query a database.
• Translate requirements from the business and analyst into technical code.
• Identify and test for bugs and bottlenecks in data related solution.
• Ensure the best possible performance and quality in the ETL Jobs/Programs.
• Create/Modify ETL Standards.
Requirements to meet Position Objectives
• Graduate (or higher) in Computer Science or Mathematics as one of the subjects.
• Overall 4+ years experience as ETL Engineer or Data Engineer using any ETL Tool.
• Minimum experience of 3 Years in Informatica, in the last 4 Years.
• Writes advanced SQL including query tuning.
• Experience in the identification of data quality issues and resolution methods.
• Experience in designing and building complete ETL processes moving and transforming data for ODS, Staging, and Data Warehousing.
• Utilize ad-hoc techniques to perform on-the-fly analysis of data.
• Good understanding of AWS would be an added advantage.
• Good to have knowledge of Oracle, MSSQL, MYSQL, PostgreSQL and rest API knowledge.