QS Quacquarelli Symonds was founded in 1990 and has established itself as the leading global provider of specialist higher education and careers information and solutions. At QS we want to ensure candidates have access to the best tools and the best independent expert information before making a decision. Our activities span across 50 countries, working with over 2000 of the world's leading higher education institutions and over 12,000 employers. We provide services at each key career stage; first degree, Masters, PhD, MBA, and Executive-level.
We are looking for a Twilio Operations Manager to be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This role is required to manage the ongoing support and operations of the Twilio Cloud Contact centre platform while also working with the Executive Director of Technology to build a roadmap to leverage and expand the use of the platform features for Enrolment Solutions clients.
You will play an important role in:
• Working to resolve issues and problems relating to Twilio Cloud Contact Centre, and to put in place measures to ensure that these issues do not reoccur.
• Coordinate the global support for any production issues relating to Twilio and Twilio flex cloud contact centre for Enrolment Solutions.
• Develop a clear understanding of the Twilio platform architecture, functionality, and emerging features so that they can be effectively leveraged by the business.
• Contribute to the Enrolment Solutions Technology roadmap by identifying current unused features and capabilities of the Twilio platform while scoping projects for broader adoption and rollout.
• Utilise Azure DevOps for continuous delivery and orchestration of the deployment and management of services in Twilio.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a closely related field or equivalent demonstrable experience in a technical operations management role.
• Experience in connecting to and using REST APIs directly through tools such as PostMan or via scripting, and utilising APIs as a method for extracting data from a data source.
• People management experience across different time zones.
What do we provide to you for you to succeed?
Are you ready to elevate your working skills and experience? Click the ‘Apply Now’ and you are one step ahead to an outstanding career.