QS is a global leader in higher education services. We are the data analytics, performance insight provider and intelligence partner supporting university excellence across the world. Our student recruitment and enrolment solutions enable universities and business schools to connect with talented individuals that are seeking to further their academic progress and career development. Our portfolio of professional services includes consultancy, student mobility and academic partnerships management, and branding solutions.
We publish highly visible and influential rankings of international universities, including the QS World University Rankings® which reaches a global audience of hundreds of millions of people. QS keeps growing organically, through acquisition and by recruiting top talent across key regions.
Reporting to the Customer Support Team Lead, you will process tickets from our clients’ base, located in Europe and across the world. Responsible for tickets raised in French and English speakers, as a member of a team that is part of the Client Success pole, you will oversee communication with clients whose tickets are assigned to you all the way through to completion against clearly established KPIs, helping to prioritize MLB cards and to liaise with various internal stakeholders on an ad hoc basis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Client facing interactions through phone calls, emails, live chat, remote sessions, and dedicated customer relation management platform
- Ensure compliance with internal and client facing SLAs
- Perform along clearly established KPIs
- Take part in MLB daily prioritization calls
- Follow escalation processes as required
- Produce and present content at the annual users’ conference (online/onsite)
- Deliver professional 1st Level Support to our International Clients
- Maintain continuous communication with our clients and keep records of customer interactions in our ticketing system
- Diagnose problems, provide suitable workarounds to the customer, and work closely with our 2nd Level and development teams
- Constantly contribute to our FAQ and Help center based on most frequent questions and issues
- Adhere to internal processes and procedures
What’s in it for me?
- High impact on the Client Experience
- Opportunity to shape the team and the processes applying to it in a fast-moving environment
- Opportunities for growth within department/company as the overall Client Experience is harmonized at group level
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1 to 2 years’ experience working as part of a Customer Support team member in a SaaS environment and a proven track record working with clearly established KPIs
- An understanding of the EdTech industry and the international Higher Education market
- The ability to understand clients’ requirements and prioritize tasks based on established processes
- Good working knowledge of software used in Customer support teams (Zendesk, Jira) in both a client facing and internal analytics/reporting fashion.
Demonstrated knowledge and experience
- Experience working in a SaaS environment: desirable
- Direct Client interaction: understanding requirements, escalation process, expectations management: desirable
Technical skills and qualifications
- University Degree or equivalent: desirable
- Microsoft Office: proficient, desirable
- Jira: desirable
- Zendesk: desirable
- CRM (Netsuite etc.): desirable
Empathy, flexibility, agile thinking, prioritization abilities, time management
A few things that make QS a great place to work include:
- Competitive package.
- Flexible working.
- Vibrant social environment and multicultural, multinational culture, strong team spirit.
- Focus on welfare – ride to work scheme, global wellness team, Calm app, EAP and health plan, mental health first aiders, diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Strong recognition and reward programs – peer recognition platform, quarterly and annual awards, annual bonus scheme.
- Support for volunteering and study leave.