QS Quacquarelli Symonds Limited (QS), the world’s leading media and events company in the higher education sector.
QS has a global presence (offices are located in eight countries and events held in 60 countries) and has a loyal ‘blue-chip’ client base consisting of business schools, universities and corporate employers.
QS is a multi-cultural organization, with more than 25 languages spoken by our team members. We are known for our entrepreneurial spirit and actively encourage employees to initiate and develop ideas and share the rewards of our success. You should be comfortable with the challenges of a dynamic environment.
- Review and analyse system specifications
- Mandatory experience in API Testing and ETL Testing.
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. JMeter, Selenium) and SQL
- Experience in CRM Testing, Database Testing, Manual Testing and Automation Testing preferred.
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies, test plans and use cases.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyse results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude, Strong organizational skills