BASED IN LONDON/HYBRID
- Are you an experienced B2B marketer looking for your next challenge?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment working across global teams?
- Do you have a deep understanding of marketing automation and lead generation?
If you answered yes to the above, then we have an opportunity for you.
QS is a leader in services for the higher education sector, supporting thousands of universities and millions of students around the world. We’re looking for a high-performing B2B Marketing Manager to join our marketing team. As a team we enjoy flexible working arrangements, Meeting-Free Fridays for focused time, upskilling and team rapport, tools for productivity and innovation, as well as a culture of support, creativity, learning and most importantly, fun.
Your previous experience will include managing B2B websites, online marketing, coordinating event attendance, webinar creation, and marketing automation for lead generation, scoring and nurture.
- Work with central marketing, content, social, product and sales staff to create the strategy, plans, campaigns and digital assets for omni-channel programs
- Develop targeted promotions that maximise lead generation and revenue acquisition across customer and prospect audience segments
- Manage the qs.com website to offer an optimal user experience while generating leads for the sales teams
- Work with marketing operations to develop effective trigger and drip nurtures that align with overall marketing and sales goals
- Work closely with content and product marketing to evaluate campaign and asset performance, as well as the overall funnel; implementing new ways to improve and optimise our success
- Work with global internal teams to develop/support in effective marketing and sales content
- Provide leadership and coaching to a team of two (Marketing Executive and Data/Leads Processor)
- Build alignment with product, sales and marketing teams to ensure seamless execution across all prospect and customer-facing initiatives
- Stay up-to-date with demand generation and revenue marketing trends, develop new ideas, test your ideas and drive innovation
- Co-ordinate company attendance at global events.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Extensive knowledge of B2B marketing best practices and experience developing omni-channel B2B campaigns
- Expert in marketing automation technology, Marketo preferred. Experience of having managed a Marketo implementation and/or achieved Marketo certification is beneficial
- Excellent written English with experience writing campaigns and managing websites for lead generation
- Experience navigating complex sales teams and building relationships with stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills; presenting yourself professionally to all levels of the organisation
- Ability to execute independently, yet also collaborate well with others on your team
- Hyper organised and deadline driven
- Collaborative and positive attitude
Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, journalism or similar field required
- Extensive experience using marketing automation software, Marketo preferred
- Experience managing company attendance at conferences and trade shows required
- Experience with CRM preferred, ideally NetSuite
QS Quacquarelli Symonds is proud to be a fair and equal organization where everyone has the same opportunity to achieve their full potential, irrespective of their background or personal attributes. We celebrate our diversity and believe through sharing our experiences we can learn from one another, be stronger together, and enable our business to thrive