Using your strong Tableau/Power BI visualisation and storytelling skills, you will develop engaging and informative reports that deliver timely and strategic insights to internal and external stakeholders. We are looking for a Data Analyst that has a flair for being creative in the way they present data and insights.
So what is your role about?
- Design and Develop Internal and Client facing dashboards in Tableau or Power BI to deliver key business insights that drive value.
- Collaborate with business teams to gather and document requirements for reports development and analysis.
- Coordinate with business stakeholders to identify opportunities for delivering reports that add value by answering key questions to all audiences.
- Provide guidance to operational teams on the appropriate ways of recording data for effective reporting
- Support data analysis with intermediate/advance SQL skills to ensure all data is queried in a scalable and optimised manner.
- Conduct thorough UAT with stakeholders to ensure all data is accurate and consistent across all reports.
- Promote best practice within the BI Team for the use of Tableau/Power BI published data sources.
- Participate in Data extraction, cleansing, manipulation, and transformation for the use in reporting and analytics
- Support the ongoing maintenance of Tableau Server users and schedules.
- Improve the use of Tableau throughout the organisation by providing skills workshops and user documentation
Who are we looking for?
- 2+ years of experience in data warehousing and business intelligence concepts, including statistical analysis and presentation (e.g., charts, graphs, median, rank, Pareto analysis, etc).
- 2+ years experience as a business intelligence developer/analyst, with strong experience in Tableau or Power BI
- Demonstrable intermediate/advanced SQL skills
- Must have attention to detail and take pride in your work
- Ability to work as a tea
- m player in a fast-paced, critical service delivery environment.
- Must be a self-starter that can work independently, understand expectations, and demonstrate insatiable curiosity about what the data is telling the organization.
- Ability to ask and anticipate the next question in discussion with business
- Strong communication skills to work with multiple disciplines and bridge the gaps between the need for actionable information and technical tools to provide it
- Understanding of “machine learning” and predictive analytics and their application with Tableau/PowerBI would be an advantage