So, what is your role about?
QS is seeking a Deputy Editor, reporting to the Editor and Programme Designer in the QS Intelligence Unit, which offers publications, conferences, rankings and ratings, business intelligence, and consulting to the global higher education sector.
- Research and write editorial content for all publications throughout the year.
- Assist in researching and creating themes and topics for publications and articles.
- Sub-edit and ensure accuracy of editorial content.
- Write and develop marketing content for publications.
- Ensure accuracy and delivery of all advertisement bookings.
- Client servicing – replying to email enquires within 1 business day.
- Client servicing - provide feedback on advertiser campaigns and top service communications, including notifying advertisers on publication release and appreciation for the support. Provide renewal notice to sales team and follow-up.
- Assist sales team in developing post advertising reports for clients.
- Assist research and development of conference programmes, including overall theme and track topics.
- Identify and advise on potential speakers for conferences.
- Write and develop marketing content for conferences.
- Generating and developing content for post-event reports.
- Support the Events team for ad hoc duties during live events.
Who are we looking for:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Marketing, or related field
- Client servicing
- Organisational ability
- Writing ability (Provide writing portfolio prior to the interview).
- 2 to 3 years of working experience.
- Experiences in Higher Education systems globally.
- Marketing Platforms: GetResponse, Marketo, MailChimp
What do we provide to you for you to succeed?
- Attractive remuneration and package will commensurate with experience and qualification
- Performance Bonus based on a performance record
- Your Medical Claims Are On Us
- Training and certification sponsored
- Rewards and recognition: Employee Of The Quarter Award
- Work-Life Balance Culture: Flexible Working Hours
- Career advancement