QS Quacquarelli Symonds is a leading global provider of specialist higher education information and solutions, with over 550 employees across 5 continents, partnering with 3000+ universities worldwide. Our most recognizable activities include the QS World University Rankings, our international student recruitment events, and our websites (e.g. topuniversities.com) that attract 70+ million annual visitors. Our software division, QS Unisolution, offers solutions that enable universities to effectively manage international partnerships and mobilities (MoveON) and applications and admissions (MoveIN / TopApply).
QS Mission: To enable motivated people around the world to fulfil their potential by fostering international mobility, educational achievement and career development.
- The Project Implementation Officer will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the project, from collecting and defining requirements, till delivery and training including developing and maintaining implementation best practices and documenting client configuration settings.
- Responsibilities include (but not restricted to):
· Manage and deliver services to implement MoveIN for new clients
· Establish client requirements based on project framework, including running discovery workshops and calls
· Document requirements, highlighting any gaps and suggesting how these are resolved
· Create test scenarios and agree sign-off process with client
· Manage client throughout implementation, using Trello project board
· Configure MoveIN instance to meet requirement specifications
· Escalate issues to engineering team, using JIRA tickets
· Train client – general and admin users – to utilise MoveIN
· Manage handover to MoveIN Support Team
· Participate in functionality testing for new features and bug fixes
· Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
· Keep management informed by preparing reports on activity, performance and problems
· Develop and maintain knowledge and skills through relevant training, reading and event participation
· Excellent spoken and written communication skills (English)
· Previous experience managing software projects
· Proficient with common office applications e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and web-based project management software, such as Trello, Smartsheet and Jira
· A consultative manner, able to listen to and understand client requests and needs
· A problem solver with an analytical mind, who pays attention to detail
· An effective presenter / trainer, who can explain complex concepts in a non-technical way
· Well organized and able to prioritize and manage time effectively to meet deadlines
· Motivated and independent worker
· Strong team-work and cooperative attitude, happy to work alone at times but also a good team player
- French and / or German language skills would be a bonus
- A detailed knowledge of higher education sector is not essential, but you must have a desire to learn, enthusiasm
to progress your career and a willingness to work hard to achieve this.